2012 Student Orientation Leaders
Apply To Be An Orientation Leader For Summer/Fall 2014!
As part of the NSO program, Orientation Leaders are an essential part of the success of New Student Orientation. We are very glad that you are interested in joining such a vital and engaging group of student leaders.
Orientation Leaders, or as we like to call them OLs, are required to work a variety of events that include but are not limited to, SOAR (Summer Orientation, Advising, and Registration), Eagle Bound Weekend, and New Student Induction. The New Student Orientation program compensates OLs for their work through a stipend at the end of the orientation season as well as provides housing and food during the programs.
Again, we are very excited that you are interested in joining us on an exciting journey of engaging and connecting with new students! Please follow the link below to start the application process.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OL's:
There are a variety of qualifications that an Orientation Leader must have. We are looking for students who possess the following:
- A minimum of a 2.7 GPA
- Leadership development potential
- Positive communication skills
- A desire to work with others
- Problem solving abilities
- A desire to work hard
- Good Standing with Reinhardt University
OL Application Process:
- Complete the Online Orientation Leader Application no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, November 15, 2013.
- Submit your Resume to the Office of Student Activities no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, November 15, 2013.
- Attend the Orientation Leader Group Interview Session on Friday, November 22, 2013.
- If selected, come back for an individual interview on Saturday, January 11, 2014.
- The names of the new Orientation Leaders will be announced on Monday, January 13, 2014.