After being accepted and making your $150 tuition deposit to the Admissions Office you are eligible to sign-up for housing.
Complete your 2017-2018 New Student Housing Application online
Return your health forms (find here).
Receive your housing assignment in July.
1. Housing sign-up officially starts Thursday, March 23rd with Squatters Rights and then March 27th for any student wishing to request a new room for next year.
2. The 2017-2018 Current Student Housing Application can be found at this link (click here)
3. If you are currently living on campus your $200 housing deposit will rollover for fall, new residents will need to contact the Business Office to deposit.
4. Housing assignments for students who sign-up by March 31st will receive their housing information during the week of April 10th via their Reinhardt email.
5. You must be registered for Fall 2017 classes by May 4th otherwise your housing assignment will be canceled and will be reassigned to the next person on the waitlist.