August 3 – Early Arrival Fall Athletes (9am-11:30am and 1pm-3:00pm)
August 10 – Early Arrival Marching Band and Student Leaders (8am-9:30am and 1pm-3:00pm)
August 12 - Transfer Orientation Session 3 Attendees starting at 4:00pm at the Hasty Student Life Center 306
August 14 - New Student Orientation Session 5 Attendees at 4:00pm at the Hasty Student Life Center 306
August 15 – New Students Move-in (8:30am-11:30am) at the Hasty Student Life Center Rec Room (2nd Floor)
August 16 – Returning Students Move-in (9am-4pm) at your assigned hall/apartment.
What to Bring
Tips for a Successful Move-in
- Come with a move-in plan
- Prepare for walking and stairs as not all buildings have elevators
- Dress appropriate for the weather
- Bring a dolly or cart if you have one
- Hydrate properly
- Double check before leaving home to make sure you have everything
- Make sure to check the what to bring list
- Contact roommate before arrival to determine who will bring shared items
- Dispose of boxes and recyclables in designated locations
- Bring school spirit!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I move in early? Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate any early move-ins. Please plan accordingly.
- Is there a specific time I have to move in? You can move in anytime during the above listed times.
- Which buildings do not have an elevator? Cobb, Roberts, Smith Johnston and Paul Jones do not have an elevator.
- Where do I go to check-in to my residence hall? All students should check-in at their designated location before going to their residence hall. You must be cleared before you get your room key.
- What if I have not paid my deposit? You cannot move-in if your housing deposit is not paid. Please contact the Business Office at (770) 720-5520 to make payment.
Residence Hall Information