Group Exercise Descriptions
Dance Fitness Fusion
This cardio class will keep you moving to the music. This class encompassing various genres of dance and movement with a cardiovascular exercise design to increase strength, flexibility, and endurance. The routines feature interval style training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that keep you moving to the beat! No dance experience necessary. Come ready to shake it!
Step, Sculpt & Stretch
This high-energy class alternates step choreography, interval training with intensive muscle conditioning for a total-body workout designed to make you strong from the inside out. Learn how to use multiple fitness toys along with your own bodyweight for a powerful, effective and perfectly balanced workout!
Elevate your conditioning to a new level while going back to the basics with Jumping Rope and good old fashioned Calisthenics. This high energy, fun fitness class, combining rope jumping with a wide variety of creative conditioning drills. Ropes are provided.
This class will challenge you to the core! Using a variety of exercise techniques, Ultra Abs focuses on strengthening the abdominal, oblique, and lower back muscles as well as strengthening and slimming the core. All fitness levels benefit and work towards improving core strength.
Listen to your body in this yoga class with a flowing sequence of postures and poses designed to increase strength, flexibility, endurance, and balance. This class will be a journey where there is no competition, judgments, or expectations to allow for a deeper experience. Yoga is a gentle class focusing on the mind/body connection; strengthening and stretching the body while relaxing by utilizing deep breathing techniques.
Group Exercise Class Policy Participate at your own risk.
- Reinhardt University ID required.
- Arrive in time to set up your equipment and be prepared when class begins.
- Inform your instructor of any injuries, pregnancy, or special needs.
- Avoid jewelry that can get caught in equipment or that creates noise.
- Avoid heavy perfumes or soaps.
- Return all equipment to its proper location after use.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate containers.
- Strongly recommend bringing personal exercise towel.
- Roll yoga mats and put them away properly - please do not fold them.
- Set aside damaged equipment and inform instructor.
- No guest may participate in group exercise classes.
- Do not adjust stereo equipment.