Make Your Voice Heard - 2013 SGA Spring Elections
Spring Elections begin Monday, April 1st and run through Wednesday, April 3rd.
The Election Results will be announced on Thursday, April 4th.
What is on the Election Ballot?
- SGA Executive Board
- The Spring Election is the time to elect the next year’s Student Government Executive Board which is comprised of the Student Body President, the Vice President of Administration, the Vice President of Student Activities, the Treasurer, and the Secretary. Click Candidate Profiles to find out more about each candidate.
- Student Activities Fee Referendum
- The Student Government Association placed a referendum on the ballot to increase the Student Activities Fee by $50/semester, bringing the total fee to $100/semester. If the student body approves this referendum with the majority support (51% +) of the participating voters, the proposed increase will take effect in Fall 2013. To find out more about the Student Activities Fee or this Referendum visit www.reinhardt.edu/saf.
All currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in the elections. Only one ballot per Reinhardt student will be counted.
Students have two options regarding casting their vote, either online or at a voting station.
- Online Voting
- A campus-wide email will be sent to each student’s RU email address with a link to the election ballot as well as their individual access code. To cast your vote log-in to your RU email account, open the SGA Executive Board Election Email, click the link, input your contact information as well as your access code and then complete the election ballot.
- Voting Stations
- Voting stations will be set-up around campus at specific times. To cast your vote at a voting station input your contact information as well as your individual access code and then complete the election ballot.
For more information:
Student Government Association Office
Hasty Student Life Center, Room 310