Miss Reinhardt Competition 2012
The Miss Reinhardt Competition doubles as a chance for the young women of Reinhardt University to have fun and also raise money for a good cause. This year the proceeds go to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. This was chosen because it’s a disease that many people know little about. This autoimmune disease has become more prevalent over the years, but scientists have still not found a cure for Crohn’s and Colitis. By supporting this foundation, Reinhardt would be aiding in finding the cure for many people suffering from this disease while educating the audience of the Miss Reinhardt pageant.
After the crowning, Miss Reinhardt will speak at meetings and events, represent Reinhardt University in the community, work to unify the campus, and attend SGA(Student Government Association) and SAC (Student Activities Council) sponsored events.
The requirements to compete in the 2012 Miss Reinhardt Pageant:
- Not married
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be at least sophomore at Reinhardt University
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be involved in at least one recognized student club or organization
- Must be in good academic, judicial, and financial standing with Reinhardt University
Responsibility of Contestants:
- Attend and be on time for all meetings and rehearsals unless approved by the Coordinator of Student Activities
- Raise funds for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
Responsibility of Miss Reinhardt:
- Speak at meetings and events
- Represent Reinhardt University in the community
- Work to unify campus
- Attend SGA and SAC sponsored events
Click here to submit an online application
Applications must be submitted by September 3, 2012. The Miss Reinhardt Informational meeting will be held September 4, 2012 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm in the Bannister Glasshouse.
If you have any Questions or concerns please contact Letia Wyatt, Student Activities Coordinator, 770-720-9238, firstname.lastname@example.org.