Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
Nominations for “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges” for the 2013-14 academic year are now being accepted. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, February 28, 2014.
“Who’s Who” is considered one of the most highly regarded and long-standing honors programs in the nation. It is conferred by more than 1,400 schools in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The aim of Who's Who is to recognize young adults who contribute to their community and college through their curricular and extracurricular involvements.
Students are eligible for nomination by meeting the following criteria:
- Must be juniors, seniors or graduate students;
- Must be full-time students who have completed at least one year (ie two consecutive semesters, Fall and Spring) at Reinhardt University;
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Must be in “Good Standing” with the University.
Click the Here to nominate a student or a group of students for Who's Who.
- Any faculty or staff member may nominate a student or a group of students.
- The list of students available on the online nomination form are students who are potentially eligible for Who’s Who. A final evaluation and audit will be conducted prior to the selection of the inductees.
Inductees will be selected by a committee and recognized during the Convocation of Artists and Scholars.
If you would like to seek out additional information on Who's Who Among Students you may visit their website at www.whoswhoamongstudents.com.