Reinhardt University's EagleWeb and LMS
Eagleweb provides anytime, anywhere online access to a number of administrative, community and academic services.
From Eagleweb you will have access to:
- My Account which provides information from the Business Office, including account balances and course and fee statements
- My Academic Information which provides information from the Office of Records, Registration, and Advisement. Use this link to view information such as advisor info, course schedules, grades and unofficial transcripts. Additionally, you may register for courses using the Academic Information link.
- My Financial Aid which provides information from the Financial Aid Office including missing documents, financial aid awards and important links.
- My Housing Information which provides residence information and enables you to specify room and roommate preferences.
- My Pages which provides a customizable calendar with your class schedule already added as well as access to online campus Groups.
Learning Management System (LMS)
The Learning Management Software (LMS) integrates with Eagleweb and is our online classroom system.
LMS will show all the current courses that you are enrolled in at Reinhardt. Each course has its syllabus, calendar, assignments, collaboration, grade books, etc. and can be accessed from the My Courses folder located at the left side of the portal home page.