Transient Student Application
The purpose of this form is to request permission to study as a transient student at another institution.
- If approved, a permission letter will be sent to the host institution.
- The student must apply to and be accepted by the host institution.
- Approval of this form in no way guarantees acceptance at the other school.
- The student must have an official transcript of transient work forwarded to the Office of the Registrar at Reinhardt University when grades are received.
- Course descriptions from the other institution must be included with this application.
Transient Student Application (PDF)
Adobe Reader is required for viewing and printing PDF's. Download a free copy today!
For more information
Toll-free: 1-87-REINHARDT (1-877-346-4273)
Office of the Registrar
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, GA 30183-2981