2014 Reinhardt Youth Basketball Camp
Boys and Girls Ages 6-16
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (*Friday camp will end at noon*)
Jason Gillespie –Reinhardt University Head Men’s Basketball Coach
Lindsey Huffman- Reinhardt University Head Women’s Basketball Coach
Assistant Camp Directors:
James Black- Reinhardt University Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach
Tony Foster- Reinhardt University Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach
- Individual Instruction – Ball handling, shooting, defense
- Daily Guest Speakers
- Daily Devotionals
“As the father of two young boys, my goal is to make this camp one that I would want them to look forward to attending. We want kids to have a lot of fun while also learning about the game of basketball and about how to work with others.” –Coach Jason Gillespie
"Reinhardt University's Youth Basketball Camp is the perfect environment for our youth to learn about the game of basketball, to get quality instruction from our staff, and to have a blast in the process!" -Coach Lindsey Huffman
- Camp cost is $150 for the entire week. (Multiple siblings receive a $10 discount for each child)
- Camp will begin at 9:00 am Monday-Friday with early drop off available at 8:30 am.
- Dismissal will be at 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday and Noon on Friday
- We ask that each camper be sent with a sack lunch. Lunch will NOT be provided in order to keep camp costs at a minimum. There will be a concession stand where drinks and snacks will be available for purchase during camp breaks each morning and afternoon
- Camp coaches will include current and former Reinhardt University Student-Athletes
- Campers will be divided into groups appropriate to their age and/or skill level
- Each camper will receive a camp T-Shirt and Individual Evaluation
- A certified athletic trainer will be on sight during the entire camp
- Proof of health insurance will be required for camp participation.
Please call Coach Gillespie (cell # 513-383-1740) or Coach Huffman (cell # 706-974-7246) if you have any questions or concerns.
Return to Previous Page