We realize you may have questions about the transfer admission process. We are here to help! Your admissions counselor will guide you through the application process and provide any assistance you may need.
How to Apply as a Transfer Student
- Complete an application and submit the $25 application processing fee. You can apply online or contact the admissions office to request a paper application.
- Submit an official, sealed transcript from every college, university or technical school that you have previously attended.
- If you have earned fewer than 30 total combined transferable semester hours or 45 total combined transferable quarter hours, also submit your final high school transcript and an official report of your SAT or ACT scores. If you are 21 or older, you are not required to submit test scores.
- After you have been accepted, submit your $150 tuition deposit to guarantee your spot for your first semester.
- Be sure to request a final transcript from your last institution prior to your enrollment at Reinhardt.
*Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Admission decisions are not based on religion, race, creed, color, gender, marital status, or national origin. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admission to a specific degree program, such as teacher education or music. See individual degree programs for admission information.