Group Exercise Descriptions
Guns Guts & Glutes
Whole Body sculpting class that targets the upper body, abdominals, and backside! Your body, as well as bars, bands, benches, free weights and more are the tools we will use.
An exercise system that is focused on building strength without bulk, improving flexibility and agility, and helping to prevent injury. It involves a series of controlled movements that engage both your body and mind. The primary focus is on awareness of the spine, proper breathing, core strength and flexibility. The outcome of Pilates training is a balanced body which is strong and supple, flat stomach, balanced legs, and a strong back.
This class is the best of all worlds! This class is broken up into three 20 minute sections, which includes cardio for 20 minutes, body sculpting for 20 minutes, and core training for 20 minutes. Expect something new and exciting each week!
A gentle class focusing on the mind/body connection; strengthening and stretching the body while relaxing by utilizing deep breathing techniques.
Group Exercise Class Policy Participate at your own risk.
- Reinhardt University ID required.
- Arrive in time to set up your equipment and be prepared when class begins.
- Inform your instructor of any injuries, pregnancy, or special needs.
- Avoid jewelry that can get caught in equipment or that creates noise.
- Avoid heavy perfumes or soaps.
- Return all equipment to its proper location after use.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate containers.
- Strongly recommend bringing personal exercise towel.
- Roll yoga mats and put them away properly - please do not fold them.
- Set aside damaged equipment and inform instructor.
- No guest may participate in group exercise classes.
- Do not adjust stereo equipment.