We know our students will have lots of questions. Regardless of where you choose to go to school, you'll be making new types of decisions, and Reinhardt staff and faculty are here to help, if needed.
Here are some of the questions you might deal with during your college career:
- How do I prepare for a job interview?
- Where do I go to get an internship?
- Where do I park on campus?
- I'm locked out of my car. What now?
- I'm really homesick. What do I do?
- My boyfriend and I are breaking up, and I'm stressing out? How do I move on?
- I don't feel good. I think I have a fever?
- How do I sign up to get emergency alerts?
- My roommate and I have totally different interpretation on the Bible. Who's right?
- I miss going to church at home. Where can I praise God on campus?
- I'm getting behind in a class. Who can help me?
- I need to write a paper, but I'm not sure how to go about it?
The offices listed on the left can help you answer these questions, and many more. These areas are designed to support your happiness, health, and safety while you are a student at Reinhardt. Select a link to learn more about the type of support, guidance or assistance you can receive as a Reinhardt student.
Real Deal is the University's contemporary worship service. It is planned and led each week by students. The Real Deal Praise band, made up of Reinhardt students, is a central part of the worship service held each Wednesday night in the Hasty Student Life Center.