Earn a Master of Education
in Early Childhood Education
in 5 semesters
Currently Under Revision
This program is currently under review due to certification changes made by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC). Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for more information.
Want to know more about responsive teaching? STEM? Teacher Leadership? Then Reinhardt University is the place for you!
- Five semester (21-month) program
- Cohort model complemented with online classes
- Reinhardt University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, SACSCOC, and Reinhardt M.Ed. is approved by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission - for the complete accreditation statement >
- Conveniently located in Cherokee County
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program in Early Childhood Education offered by the Price School of Education at Reinhardt University is designed for certified, practicing Early Childhood Education professionals who have successfully completed one year of full-time classroom experience and want to earn a master’s degree as part of a professional learning community.
The goal of the M.Ed. Program in Early Childhood Education at Reinhardt University is to transform professional educators into distinguished responsive classroom teachers, action researchers and instructional leaders.
What are the unique benefits of the M.Ed. program taught by the Price School of Education at Reinhardt University?
- Focus on Responsive Teaching through Differentiated Instruction
- Emphasis on Classroom Action Research based on Identified Student Needs and School Improvement Initiatives
- Strong Curricular Framework informed by Common Core Georgia Performance Standards (CCGPS)
- Infusion of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Initiative
- Development of Teacher Leaders to promote Data-Driven Decisions for School Improvement and positive impact on academic achievement for all students
- Required Capstone Experience at end of program designed on an individual basis
Are you interested in an M.Ed. Program that will help you become a Responsive Teacher Leader?
If so, Reinhardt's M.Ed. Program is perfect for you.