Master of Public Administration
Bringing Career Enhancement to Governmental, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
The Master of Public Administration, MPA, a vital professional program, provides broad based training in subjects such as economics, policy analysis, management and communications. The graduate program offers a solid career enhancement path for men and women in the public safety arena or those employed in private, corporate, nonprofit or public sectors. A criminal justice concentration is also available.
See the course outline >
Employment opportunities for first line supervisors, administrators and managers are expected to grow 10 percent over the next decade, which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
The 16-month, 36 credit hour MPA provides a distinctive advantage in regards to content and convenience:
- Small classes taught by faculty with extensive teaching experience and field experience which supplements textbook knowledge with practical skills and real life lessons.
- Internship possibilities and/or research projects allow students to enhance and strengthen their in-depth knowledge as they develop an expanded network of contacts.
- The convenient location at Reinhardt's North Fulton Center on Old Milton Parkway in Alpharetta is readily accessible to the Northern Arc municipal, governmental agencies and nonprofits, as well as county and state law enforcement agencies.
- To better meet the demanding schedules of working adults, the weekly course plan includes one night of face-to-face classes plus an online component.
- The cooperative and collaborative relationship between Reinhardt University, its Police Academy and nearby agencies will lend singular support for the new graduate program resulted in the criminal justice concentration.
- These programs are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. For the complete accreditation statement >
- Qualified applicants are not required to take the GRE. Find out more at GRE waiver.
Next enrollment opportunity:
Attend a Graduate Program Information Session on June 18 at Reinhardt's North Fulton Center in Alpharetta, Ga.
Get answers to all your questions and much more:
- Degree Program Details - Learn about program offerings, outlines & requirements.
- Review the Admissions Process - Find out what to do to become a Reinhardt student.
- Services for You - Gain knowledge on all services provided for graduate students
For specific Reinhardt Graduate Program Admissions Event dates, times, locations and programs >
Enroll for Fall 2015 (August 17, 2015) for Master of Public Administration
The admission process for each Reinhardt University graduate program includes several steps. Please apply early to allow sufficient time for document collection and transmission.
For information, please contact:
For program specifics
Dr. Karen Owen
MPA Program Director
North Fulton Center
4100 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005-4442
For admissions information
The Office of Graduate Studies