Bringing Career Enhancement to First Responders
Application Fee waived for Students who enroll in Fall 2013
Master of Public Administration with a Concentration in Criminal Justice
The Master of Public Administration (MPA), a vital professional program, provides broad based training in subjects such as economics, policy analysis, management and communications. With a criminal justice concentration, the graduate program offers a solid career enhancement path for men and women in the public safety arena or those employed in security in the private, corporate or public sectors. See the course outline >
Employment opportunities for first line supervisors, administrators and managers are expected to grow 10 percent over the next decade, which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
The 16-month, 36 credit hour MPA provides a distinctive advantage in regards to content and convenience:
- Faculty with extensive teaching experience and field experience will supplement textbook knowledge with practical skills and real life lessons.
- Internship possibilities and/or research projects will allow students to enhance and strengthen their in-depth knowledge as they develop an expanded network of contacts.
- The cooperative and collaborative relationship between Reinhardt University, its Police Academy and nearby agencies will lend singular support for the new graduate program.
- The convenient location at Reinhardt's North Fulton Center on Old Milton Parkway in Alpharetta is readily accessible to the Northern Arc municipal, county and state law enforcement agencies.
- To better meet the first responders’ demanding schedules, the weekly schedule includes one night of face-to-face classes plus an online component.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
For information, please contact:
The Office of Graduate Studies