Master of Public Administration
Currently Under Revision
This program is currently under review and revision. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for more information.
Bringing Career Enhancement to Governmental, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
The Master of Public Administration, MPA, a vital professional program, provides broad based training in subjects such as economics, policy analysis, management and communications. The graduate program offers a solid career enhancement path for men and women in the public safety arena or those employed in private, corporate, nonprofit or public sectors. A criminal justice concentration is also available.
See the course outline >
Employment opportunities for first line supervisors, administrators and managers are expected to grow 10 percent over the next decade, which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
The 16-month, 36 credit hour MPA provides a distinctive advantage in regards to content and convenience:
- Small classes taught by faculty with extensive teaching experience and field experience which supplements textbook knowledge with practical skills and real life lessons.
- Internship possibilities and/or research projects allow students to enhance and strengthen their in-depth knowledge as they develop an expanded network of contacts.
- To better meet the demanding schedules of working adults, the weekly course plan includes one night of face-to-face classes plus an online component.
- Reinhardt University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. For the complete accreditation statement >
- Qualified applicants are not required to take the GRE. Find out more at GRE waiver.