Your experience at Reinhardt depends on your ability to have access to the world of ideas at your finger tips. At Reinhardt, Information Technology provides high-speed Internet throughout the academic buildings and residence halls. Below are instructions on how to connect to the Internet through our wireless system and wired network. If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Helpdesk at 770-720-5555.
1. On the bottom right task bar, click on the Network icon and click the ReinhardtSetup network.
2. Click Connect
3. You will now have to open your browser to connect
4. Once you open your browser the Autoconfiguration page will appear and you will click Go to Secure W2 website
5. Once you reach the secure W2 webpage you will need to make sure it correctly detected your device, then you will click JoinNow
6. The program will take a few moments to launch.
7. This window should pop up and you will need to enter your username and password as follows
Password: Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY)
Username: Network Username (Initials)
Password: your network password
8. Once you have entered your username and password your computer should join the network and you can click done.
9. You should now be connected to the wireless network.
Call the Helpdesk at (770) 720-5555 if you need further assistance.