Be a part of Reinhardt Athletics history! Design the Eagles Football uniform!
In preparation for the coming of football to Reinhardt University, we need to design our football uniforms. We’re opening this process to all students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. Our uniform will be supplied by Russell Athletics and they have a website that permits the creation of hundreds of different combinations of design and color.
2. Create an account for yourself by registering your email address and a password.
3. Click on Team Sports, then Uniform Builder, then Football.
4. Explore the variety of options for jersey, pants, piping, lettering, etc. and design your uniform. Remember to design both a home and an away version. *One guide for you. The helmet color will be Reinhardt blue with a white facemask.
5. Save your design.
6. On the website you will see a print command. Print your design. It will print at least two pages, one will graphically show the design and the second will give all the “specs” on how the design was created. Even if you print on black and white, the design can be reproduced in color by using the “spec” sheet.
7. Submit a hardcopy of your design with your name and email address to Dr. Roger Lee by April 16, 2012. Those hardcopies can be left for him at his office on the third floor of the Hasty Student Center, dropped off in the Support Services Office in the Administration Building to his attention, or mailed to Dr. Roger Lee, Reinhardt University, 7300 Reinhardt Circle, Waleska, GA 30183.
If you have any questions about submitting your design, contact Dr. Roger Lee, vice president for student affairs and dean of students, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about design and color choices, contact Amanda Brown, graphic designer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or see this color and fabric chart for reference.