Reinhardt offers a Bachelor of
Science in Organizational Management and Leadership through the McCamish School of Business. The Organizational Management and Leadership major will advance the skills of inquiry, critical thinking, ethical reasoning and communication that are central to a liberal education and will help students achieve a leadership position within any organization.
Are You Ready To...
• Practice your speaking skills
• Study topics ranging from
accounting to ethics to
• Develop your written communication skills
• Interact professionally with
• Develop innovative solutions to
• Lead teams of employees
• Work with numbers
• Use computers
• Analyze and interpret data
• Develop strong research capabilities
It Helps To Be...
• A good oral and written communicator
• Proficient in time management
and organizational skills
• Self-motivated, dedicated,
• People oriented
• Able to build working relationships with diverse groups
Many careers in the business and leadership world involve extensive office work inclduing phone communication, mastery of technology, deskwork, etc. Accuracy, leadership and high ethical standards are very important as you will likely be making a lot of desicions on a daily basis.
Your classes will introduce you to social science research methods, foundations of leadership, human resource management, business organization, ethics, values, and law. With a foundation in these core areas of business, you will have the flexibility to branch off on your own or work with a large corporate entity.
Institute of Internal Auditors
Information Systems Audit and
Control Association (ISACA)
Small Business Administration
Business Professionals of America
Business and Professional
American Academy of Actuaries
Be An Actuary
What Can I Do with A Degree in Organizational Management Leadership?
• Visit the Career & Professional Development Services department in the Hasty Student Life Building and explore your career and intern potentials through CCN, FOCUS and CANDID Careers/Perfect Interview programs
• Earn good grades - grades are an indicator of technical competence in accounting and of a person's work ethic
• Develop strong communication, time management and interpersonal skills
• Join student organizations like SIFE or participate in volunteer opportunities to enhance leadership skills