Please RSVP by Sunday, June 9th, 2014.
Visit with fellow alumni, ministers and Reinhardt friends - enjoy a complimentary buffet dinner!
Reinhardt President J. Thomas Isherwood will give his remarks at 6 p.m.
- Hot baked crab dip presented with french bread rounds
- Cheddar cheese mold served with strawberry preserves and grain & butter crackers
- Layered guacamole pie served with tortila chips
- Spinach dip with homemade pita chips
- Ham & cheese biscuits
- Trio of hummus traditiona, black eyed pea & roasted red pepper hummus served with frsh vegetables for dipping
- Chicken tenders with honey mustard & barbeque dipping sauces
- An array of seasonal fruit
- Assorted homemade cookies & brownies
- Sweet iced tea and Coca coca
The Georgian is a block from the Classic Center. For directions >
Questions call Kathy Bouyett at 770-720-5508 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information