Registering for EagleAlert
Reinhardt students, faculty and staff can register up to two phone numbers and two e-mail addresses. Reinhardt e-mail addresses are NOT automatically entered. Students can include a parent phone number and/or e-mail address in their lists.
Once your registration is validated, make a note of your EagleAlert username and password.
Important: Your mobile phone or PDA must be able to accept text messages. If you do not use text messaging, please click the link at the bottom of the form under the "Create Account" button to sign up for only email notification.
- Username - Choose a username you will remember. It does not need to be your Reinhardt email username. The EagleAlert database is completely separate from Reinhardt accounts.
- Password - Choose a password you will remember. It does not need to be your Reinhardt email password.
- Optional Groups - Please check ALL that apply to you.
- Mobile Phone Number - Enter your 10-digit mobile phone or PDA number (Ex. 5013296811). Please have the device nearby so you can complete this process quickly and efficiently.
- Select Carrier - Please select the name of your mobile phone service provider (Ex. ATT/Cingular; Sprint PCS; Verizon, etc.)
- When you have filled out all of the fields, click the "Create Account" button.
You will receive a validation code on the device you registered. You must enter that number into the registration system to complete your validation.
Once you have validated a number/e-mail, your account is in place, and you should go back in and add your remaining e-mail/phone numbers. After you have logged into EagleAlert on http://www.reinhardt.edu/Current-Students/Eaglealert/manage.html, select the "services" tab to add additional contact information.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until you have validated your registration.
For Groupwise users - to ensure that EagleAlert messages don't end up in your “Junk Mail " folder:
- Open Groupwise
- Select "Junk mail handling" on the top navigation bar
- Select "Trust List"
- Select "New"
- In the white box, type email@example.com
- Select "OK"
- Select "Apply"
Here is a YouTube video, "How to Sign Up," that will walk you through the process: http://youtu.be/DDk9BnCPIbI