A student's health plays a vital role in how successful he or she is in achieving academic, social and personal goals. For most students, entering college marks an important transition in health care from parental management to self-management.
The following services are available through the Reinhardt University Health Service Office. Others can be arranged as need and demand dictate:
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Assessment and referral of more serious problems to the appropriate health care resources
- Education, support and counseling regarding personal health concerns
- Blood pressure checks and counseling
- Over the Counter (OTC) administered after physical assessment
- Nutrition information
- Health reference Library
- Wellness literature
Required Health Forms for Residential Students
Required Health Forms for Commuter Students
For more information
Alicia Miles R.N., B.S.N.
Smith Johnston Residence Hall