Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach
Reinhardt University is seeking an experienced Head Women's Lacrosse Coach for our main campus in Waleska, GA. The Head Women's Lacrosse Coach is a member of the Reinhardt University Athletic Department. The coach is responsible for maintaining positive public relations for the Athletic Department and for the development of the student-athletes within the intercollegiate lacrosse program. This is a part-time 9-month position.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred. Past playing, coaching, and recruiting experience at the collegiate level is expected. Must communicate effectively with all types of people, and establish and maintain a strong working relationship with students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff and other college personnel. Must have the ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision. Must have knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible to the Director of Athletics.
- Responsible for the supervision of their respective staff.
- Prepares and maintains budget.
- Prepares inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Reports on needs and maintenance of facilities and equipment to the Director of Athletics.
- Organizes and conducts practice sessions.
- Recruits student-athletes.
- Attends professional meetings, clinics, workshops, etc.
- Works with the Sports Information Director and Director of Athletics regarding publicity and promotion of his/her team.
- Works with the Director of Athletics on scheduling.
- Recommend athletes for awards.
- Furnishes information regarding team roster for eligibility, etc. to the Assistant Director – Compliance.
- Abides by NAIA rules.
- Responsible for developing training rules and conduct of athletes.
- Responsible for other details or any other assignment by the Director of Athletics.
- Develop a work schedule (office hours) that makes him/her accessible to the student-athlete and other schools.
- Collateral responsibilities:
- Acceptance of service on University committees
- Attendance at convocations, graduations, etc.
- Attendance at other campus functions such as plays, dinners, music recitals, etc. when at all possible.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: email@example.com, or apply via US Mail to:
Department of Human Resources
Attn: Head Women's Lacrosse Search
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, Georgia 30183
Reinhardt University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/H/V.