Professional Studies Representative
The North Fulton Center of Reinhardt University located in Alpharetta, GA is seeking two Professional Studies Representatives for the online Criminal Justice bachelor's degree program. These are part-time positions and do not include benefits.
Qualifications for these positions include: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Criminal Justice. A minimum of 2 years experience in law enforcement, sales, marketing or recruitment with a proven track record of success. Preferred applicant will possess a completed Master's degree in Criminal Justice or related field from a regionally accredited institution with prior teaching experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide superior customer service to potential applicants and interested parties
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals, professional agencies, employers, community/technical colleges and universities in support of program development
- Continually develop a pool of qualified applicants in support of University enrollment goals
- Inform prospective applicants about program offerings
- Represent Reinhardt University at professional conferences, college fairs, and other venues
- Conduct orientation and information sessions in conjunction with School of Professional Studies staff
- Maintain all documents and reports required to achieve program success
Applicant must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with public speaking experience; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The ideal applicant will possess a completed Master's degree in Criminal Justice or related field from a regionally accredited institution and teach in the Criminal Justice program. Prior teaching experience preferred.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: email@example.com, or apply via US Mail to:
Department of Human Resources
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, Georgia 30183
Reinhardt University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/H/V.