Professional Studies Representative
Reinhardt University located in Waleska, GA is seeking a Professional Studies and Adult Representative. The person in this role will market and represent the University’s Professional Studies and Adult Admissions programs for the purpose of developing a pool of qualified applicants for admission selection and enrollment. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Bachelor’s degree required. A minimum of two years’ experience in sales or recruitment with a proven track record of success preferred.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide superior customer service to potential applicants and interested parties
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals, professional agencies, employers, community/technical colleges and universities in support of program development
- Continually develop a pool of qualified applicants in support of University enrollment goalsInform prospective applicants about program offerings
- Represent Reinhardt University at professional conferences, college fairs, and other venues
- Conduct orientation and information sessions in conjunction with Professional Studies and Adult Admissions staff
- Maintain all documents and reports required to achieve program success
- Create and execute innovative outreach plans that include targeted marketing and communication strategies
Applicant must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with public speaking experience; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply via US Mail to:
Department of Human Resources
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, Georgia 30183
Reinhardt University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/H/V.