Apply Now

How to Apply for a Work Study Position

Please complete the following steps to apply for a Work Study Position: 

___Complete the FAFSA (All U.S. Citizens and Eligible Non-Citizens).

___Complete all other required Financial Aid Documents.

___Register for and maintain 12 or more credit hours of coursework.

___Review the open positions listed on the Financial Aid Student Worker Available Jobs webpage. Positions for 2018-2019 will be posted beginning in late July.

___Contact the Work Study Supervisor listed for the job in which you are interested. Contact information is listed on the website. Work Study supervisors make all hiring decisions.

___Pick up the Student Worker Packet/Agreement for 2018-2019 from your supervisor. Your supervisor will sign your work Student Worker Agreement form. 

___Return the completed Student Worker packet (G-4 and W-4 tax forms, Confidentiality Agreement, Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy, Direct Deposit form, and Student Worker Agreement) to the Office of Student Financial Aid.

___Complete an I-9 Employee Eligibility Verification form and present the required ORIGINAL documentation (no copies, faxes, or photos) needed to complete the I-9 to the Office of Student Financial Aid to verify employment eligibility. 

___Attend a Student Worker Orientation Session (Required)

___Receive an email from the Office of Student Financial Aid providing a clearance date that you may begin work; Supervisors will be copied on this email. You may NOT begin work before the date specified in the email. 

If you have questions, please contact 770-720-5667 or