Located on the beautiful campus of Reinhardt University, Captain’s Cove is one of the few solely designated college paintfields in Georgia. But that's not all that makes Captain’s Cove a special place to play paintball. We have something to offer everyone, including people who've never played before and experienced players who are looking for a refreshing change of pace from the tournament circuit.
The paintball field is located just minutes from the center of campus and is open to the members of the Reinhardt University Community: college students, faculty, staff, and alumni. The paintball field is not open to the public. Interested parties must join the RU Paintball Club in order to utilize the paintball field.
The Reinhardt Paintball Field is designed to be a Concept Field. Concept play is interesting and action-filled. The immediate action is a primary reason that some players prefer playing at this type of field rather than in the woods. However, that fast action means you will have to learn how to take advantage of the field quickly. Learning how to work each concept field against opponents with changing strategies is a fun challenge.
The field exists and is maintained by Reinhardt University with special thanks going to the RU Paintball Club.
RU PAINTBALL FIELD RULES
Reinhardt University wants your experience in this course to be a pleasant and safe one.
Please follow the course rules outlined below.
Reinhardt University reserves the right to revoke the privileges of anyone who violates these rules.
- Participants utilize the Paintball Field at their own risk. Paintball is a dangerous activity which could result in bodily injury and/or property damage. Reinhardt University is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals or damage to property while utilizing the course. Use of this course is on a voluntary basis.
- All Paintball Field participants must be at least 18-years old or in the company of a parent or guardian.
- Helmets and other protective safety gear must be worn at all times. Athletic or appropriate biking shoes must be worn at all times. Absolutely no sandals or open-toed or open-backed shoes are permitted while utilizing this course.
- Follow all instructions and posted signs carefully.
- Please respect other Paintball Field users. Disorderly conduct and horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Report all Paintball Field damage, obstructions, Paintball Field malfunctions, etc., to the Office of Student Activities.
- No glass bottles are permitted in the Paintball Field.
- The Paintball Field is trash free: carry out what you carry in. Please dispose of all trash in the receptacles.
- Alcohol, smoking, and drugs are not allowed on the premises. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before using the Paintball Field.
- Reinhardt University is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- The Paintball Field is day use only. The Paintball Field hours are sunrise to sunset.