BUS 640 Law and Ethics
3 credits - Reinhardt Advantage MBA
This Reinhardt Advantage MBA course examines statutory laws, administrative regulations and the influence of ethics on business. More specifically, the course will explore legal, regulatory and ethical issues that have an impact on the conduct and management of business.
Areas of exploration include:
- administrative law,
- consumer protection,
- contracts dispute resolution,
- employment law and diversity regulation,
- environmental protection,
- ethics and social responsibility,
- international trade,
- securities regulation, and,
- stakeholders - who they are, what they want, and what they are owed.