Applying for Admission to Reinhardt University
By choosing Reinhardt, you will benefit from our convenient locations and class times, our expert professors who value your life experiences, and our friendly, supportive atmosphere.
If you are applying to a degree program listed below which is taught at one of our extended sites -- at Reinhardt's North Fulton Center or in Marietta or Cartersville -- or to the WAIT (Working Adults Into Teaching) education program, your application process is linked below. For main campus/Waleska admissions information >
- Business - General Business Studies (GBS)
- Organizational Management and Leadership (OML)
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) - Online
- Public Safety: Organizational Management and Leadership- Public Safety Leadership (PSL)
- Criminal Justice (online)
- Healthcare: Healthcare Administration (BHA) - Online
- Education: Working Adults into Education (WAIT)
Transfer/Articulation Agreements - call 770-720-9191 for information
Experiential Learning Credit Process - call 770-720-9191 for information
Should you have additional questions regarding any of these programs, please contact Ray Schumacher at 770-720-5922 or email@example.com.
For information regarding the online Bachelor of Criminal Justice, please contact Cindy Lawson at 770-720-5754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions decisions are not based on religion, race, creed, color, gender, marital status, or national origin. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admissions to a specific degree program, such as teacher education or music. See individual degree programs for admission requirements.