1. Review Reinhardt University Police Academy Entrance Standards
2. Obtain the following required documents:
- Official high school/ GED transcript. (Sealed Official Copies Only)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended whether the applicant graduated or not (Sealed Official Copies Only)
- Offical SAT or ACT scores if you are a beginning freshman or transfer freshman (not required for applicants 21 or older).
- Original high school / GED diploma (required in addition to transcript)
- Original college diploma for highest degree earned (required in addition to transcript)
- Original birth certificate or certified copy with raised seal
- Certified Georgia driver’s history obtained from Georgia Department of Driver Services for the last 7 years
- Certified driver’s history from any other state that applicant has held a license in during the last 10 years
- Original or certified copy of DD-214 (member 4 version) Required if applicants served in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Valid Georgia drivers license
- Social Security Card
- Documentation verifying all legal name changes since birth (i.e. marriage, divorce, other).
- Other documentation is required for naturalized U.S. Citizens (contact Darcy Sibilsky for details).
3. Once required documents have been obtained, contact Darcy Sibilsky at 770-720-5925 or by email at DGS@reinhardt.edu to schedule an appointment.
4. Bring all required documents to the scheduled meeting. An initial review of applicant qualifications will be conducted and remaining processes will be explained.
Applicants are highly encouraged to begin this process at least 15 weeks prior to start date. Please see Course Schedule.
Print Out Application Process
For More information Contact:
4100 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005-4442