Reinhardt University offers many opportunities for visitors and community members.
- Come take a class or earn an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- See a concert or a play in the Falany Performing Arts Center.
- Enjoy exciting athletic competition.
- Utilize our library resources.
- Learn about the history of this area and how it was settled in the the Funk Heritage Center.
- Savor a delicious meal or host a holiday party, wedding reception or business meeting in the Gordy Center or another campus facility.
- Attend a thought-provoking lecture or presentation in the Year of series or a myriad of other programs offered throughout the year. See the University calendar.
The University has several locations—Waleska, a 525-acre residential main campus in the foothills of northwestern Cherokee County, just 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta and 80 minutes south of Chattanooga. Selected programs are also being offered in Cartersville and Woodstock, Georgia.
Hours of Operation
If you need to leave a message for someone at Reinhardt outside of regular business hours or on a weekend or holiday, all departments and almost all faculty and staff have voice mail. Visit our department directory or faculty and staff listing for specific contact information.
Monday -Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Extended hours on the first Monday & Tuesday of each semester: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.