What is needed to get started in an online Associate Degree program at Reinhardt University?
(Applicants with less than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned college credits)
- Graduated from an accredited high school with a grade point average of 2.25 or better in academic subjects. Submit official high school transcripts.
- Graduates of home school programs must submit a final official transcript.
- Students can submit current and redesigned SAT/ACT scores but are not required for applicants 21 or older.
- Minimum of two years of full- or part-time work experience. (online ABA only)
(Applicant with more than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned college credits)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions (technical colleges, colleges and/or universities) attended whether credit was earned or not.
- The applicant must be eligible to return to the last institution attended.
- Transcripts must show a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Minimum of two years of full- or part-time work experience
- Transfer applicants with less than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned credit must also meet requirements for regular freshman status admission.
Note: Applicants who do not meet admissions requirements will go through an appeal process. The Admission Committee may request the applicant to submit additional documentation for review.
Office of Professional Studies and Graduate Admissions
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, GA 30183-2981
Reinhardt University is an equal opportunity institution. The University is committed to providing equal education and employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of their economic situation or social status. Reinhardt does not discriminate in any of its policies, programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, age, culture, national origin, socioeconomic status, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation, physical (dis)ability or genetic information. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admission into a specific degree program, such as teacher education. See individual degree programs for admission requirements.