1. Minimum 2 years full or part-time equivalent work experience.
2. Mimimum 60 semester credit hours of transfer credit from a regionally accredited institution, professionally recognized college or university, or a combination of college credit and credit earned through national testing programs. A maximum of 72 credit hours can transfer into this program.
3. A cumulative GPA 2.5 of all attempted collegiate work. An applicant that does not meet the requirement may be admitted on a probationary basis for one semester.
4. English, Math and Communications coursework with a grade of C or better.
5. Official transcripts from all institutions attended are required for admission.
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management and Leadership (OML) - Public Safety Leadership Option (PSL)
If you're interested in joining the next cohort, please contact Stephanie Marchant, Professional Studies and Graduate Enrollment Counselor, at 770.720.5760 or SBM1@reinhardt.edu.