Reinhardt University + Scholarship America = A brighter tomorrow for you
If you are employed by a Client Company or Organization of Scholarship America, you may qualify for a 15% tuition discount on an undergraduate online associate or bachelor degree at Reinhardt University!
Reinhardt's Tuition Discount Program
Through Reinhardt's Professional Education Program, employees and their immediate family members of participating companies can qualify to receive a tuition discount on an online associate or bachelor degree offered through our Professional Studies Programs. At Reinhardt, you’ll get an education that is designed for adult learners, taught by professionals in your field.
Plus, you may be closer to earning your degree than you think especially with prior college credits. All of the discounted programs are available online, making it easier to balance school, work, and your family.
Follow these steps to qualify:
- Complete the Request Information form on this page.
- Apply for admission to an online undergraduate program
- Send proof of employment* with a participating company to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet all admission requirements for your program. (To learn about requirements for your specific program, visit online.reinhardt.edu.)
- Enroll in classes at Reinhardt.
Note: This discount applies only to tuition (not fees), and it is only applicable to academic degrees in our online undergraduate programs.
* Students must provide one of the following documents to verify employment and eligibility: pay stub, W2, badge, or ID card. Any personal information on these items may be blocked out with the exception of the student’s name and effective dates. Document must verify current employment.
ELIGIBLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
Take advantage of exclusive savings
Finish your undergraduate degree with Reinhardt. Request information about savings through Scholarship America
Clicking the "Submit" button above constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by Reinhardt University at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls may be generated using automated technology.
Reinhardt University is an equal opportunity institution. The University is committed to providing equal education and employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of their economic situation or social status. Reinhardt does not discriminate in any of its policies, programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, age, culture, national origin, socioeconomic status, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation, physical (dis)ability or genetic information. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admission into a specific degree program, such as teacher education. See individual degree programs for admission requirements.