Application Materials for the Reinhardt University Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
MFA Summer 2022 Residency - June 16-26.
Symposium: The Life and Writing of George Scarbrough, June 24
To begin in August, January, or May 2022-23, apply now:
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended, with one having evidence of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with an overall minimum GPA of 2.75
These records must be requested in writing or via the web, depending on the procedures for each institution. Some may require payment for your records to be sent to Reinhardt University. If your records will be under a different last name (i.e. maiden name, etc.), please note on the admission application appropriately.
- Sample creative manuscript: 10 pages of poetry or 20 pages of fiction/nonfiction/memoir or 30 pages of scriptwriting
- Critical writing sample (4-5 pages): This can be a college research paper or a detailed review of a recent book or film
- Personal essay (2-4 pages): An informal introduction to who you are and a description of your writing experiences, interests, and goals
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor, workplace supervisor, or fellow writer attesting to your character, intellect, commitment to completing tasks, ability to work independently, and writing ability
All application materials should be mailed to the following address, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 770.720.5739.
Office of Graduate Admissions
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, GA 30183
Please call 770.720.5760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application materials or admission process.