Application Materials for the Reinhardt University Master of Public Administration
Please submit the documents listed below to apply for the Reinhardt University Master of Public Administration (MPA) Program:
- A Master of Public Administration Online Application>
(or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for a paper application)
- Official GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores in the top 50th percentile. Information about the GRE is found at www.ets.org/gre. You might qualify for a GRE Waiver.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where student has attempted or completed courses.
- Applicants must have a conferred bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall minimum grade-point average of 2.75.
- Three(3) Professional/Educational References
- Professional Resume
All MPA application materials should be sent to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, GA 30183
Accepted students will be sent additional forms required for registration.