Apply to Reinhardt as a Freshman
We understand that the admissions process can be intimidating, and you may have questions. We are here to help! Your admissions counselor will guide you through the application process and provide any assistance that you may need.
How to Apply as an Incoming Freshman
- Complete an application and submit the $25 application processing fee. You can apply online or contact the admissions office to request a paper application.
- Have an official, sealed copy of your high school transcript or GED scores sent to Reinhardt.
- Have an official SAT or ACT score report sent to Reinhardt. (Not required if you are age 21 or older)
- After you have been accepted, submit your $150 tuition deposit to guarantee your spot for your first semester.
- Before the first week of class, have your final high school transcripts sent to Reinhardt.
*Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Admission decisions are not based on religion, race, creed, color, gender, marital status, or national origin. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admission to a specific degree program, such as teacher education or music. See individual degree programs for admission requirements.
Find Your Fit.
At Reinhardt University, You Will Be...