Reinhardt University is welcoming to students from different countries across the world. We value the presence of international students on our campus. International applicants will need a student visa in order to study or live in the United States. Students who are permanent residents of the U.S. are not considered international applicants.
How to Apply as an International Student
- Complete an application and submit the $25 application processing fee. You can apply online or contact the Office of Admission to request a paper application.
- Submit a copy of the biographical page from your passport (the page with your photo and expiration date.)
- Submit an English translation of the completion of a secondary high school curriculum. The secondary high school transcript must also be evaluated by a credit evaluation service such as World Education Services (www.wes.org) or Josef Silney and Associates (www.jsilney.com). The credit evaluation service must then send the credit evaluation report to Reinhardt University.
- If English is your native language, SAT or ACT scores will be accepted. If English is not your native language, submit an official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A TOEFL score of 500 (paper score), 173 (computer score), or 64 (internet-based score) is required.
- Provide a bank statement and affidavit of support verifying financial responsibility for fees for one year ($35,000). Funds must be in US dollars. The amount of financial responsibility may be adjusted based on institutional scholarships and outside scholarships. Approval of the bank statement is determined by a Designated School Official.
- If transferring from another U.S. college or university, submit official transcripts from each institution attended, a copy of your current I-20 and a transfer clearance form. Transcripts from outside the United States must be evaluated from an official credit evaluation service with a course by course evaluation.
- Upon completion of the application processes and admission to the College, Reinhardt will send you the proper documentation needed to apply for a student visa.
*Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Admission decisions are not based on religion, race, creed, color, gender, marital status, or national origin. Admission to Reinhardt University does not guarantee admission to a specific degree program, such as teacher education or music. See individual degree programs for admission requirements.
Find Your Fit.
At Reinhardt University, You Will Be...