Support the Funk Heritage Center
Would you like to become one of those special community-minded people who make it possible for the Funk Heritage Center to continue fulfilling the mission of our founders? As Georgia’s Official Frontier and Southeastern Indian Interpretive Center and an interpretive center on the National Park Service Trail of Tears, you can be proud of helping sustain this wonderful nonprofit venue and tourist attraction.
Donate to the Funk Heritage Center!
Donations ensure that the Funk Heritage Center continues offering quality cultural experiences for our visitors, especially students of all ages. Consider making one of these type gifts:
- Offset the expenses for special free programs offered to the community
- Contribute to the Center expansion fund
- Purchase plants and outdoor seating for the Native Garden
- Help cover the cost of needed repairs in the Appalachian Settlement
- Support educational programs financially, including field trips for area school students and help them learn about Georgia history and Native American culture
- Contribute to our scholarship fund and allow a child in need to attend summer camp or participate in a school field trip.
Complete our donation form to make your gift.
Volunteer at the Funk Heritage Center
Become a volunteer at the Funk Heritage Center! You will assist with a variety of important tasks and enjoy socializing with like-minded colleagues who value history and want to contribute their time to a worthwhile endeavor. Complete and return our volunteer form.
Join the Funk Heritage Center
Think about becoming a member of the Funk Heritage Center. Membership benefits include reduced admission fees and half-price admission your guests. You will also receive our Crossroads newsletter by mail and advance notices about special programs. Complete and return our membership form.
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1p.m. - 5 p.m.
Adults 18 and Up: $7.00
Seniors Over 65: $6.50
Active Duty Military: Free
Under 18: $5.00