Community Collaboration with the Funk Heritage Center
The mission of the Funk Heritage Center of Reinhardt University is to tell the story of the early Appalachian Settlers and Southeastern Indians through educational programming and the collection, care and exhibition of art and artifacts.
Could your business or organization benefit from sponsoring a Funk Heritage Center program or publication?
The Center invites area businesses, non-profit organizations and local government to become sponsors or partners. By offering financial support, large or small, a business may benefit from publicity in our newsletters, event programs and on our website! Local civic groups are also encouraged to make contributions to support the Center. The Funk Heritage Center is an educational and cultural center hosting school field trips throughout the year. It is also a tourist attraction helping to stimulate the local economy and provides valuable historical context to visitors from around the globe. Consider becoming a sponsor for one of the following:
- Become a Funk Heritage Center Sponsor
- Provide field trip scholarships for low income school children so they may visit the museum with their classes.
- Sponsor a special elementary school program including the October Georgia History Timeline or May Pioneer Days.
- Contribute to printing costs for publications.
Contact the Funk Heritage Center at 770.720.5970 and talk to a staff member to learn more about assisting the museum. Reinhardt University is a non-profit 501(c) 3 corporation and donations are tax deductible.
Georgia Tourism Partners
The Funk Heritage Center is Georgia’s Official Frontier and Southeastern Indian Interpretive Center and our collaborative associates provide publicity, promote tourism and attract visitors to the area. It is also a certified National Park Service Trail of Tears Interpretive Site.
- Cherokee Chamber of Commerce - Destination Cherokee
- Explore Georgia
- Georgia Association of Museums and Galleries
- Georgia Historical Society
- Northwest Georgia Historic High Country Association
- Upper Etowah River Alliance
National Tourism Partners
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1p.m. - 5 p.m.
Adults 18 and Up: $7.00
Seniors Over 65: $6.50
Active Duty Military: Free
Under 18: $5.00