Copy of Project Request
Reinhardt University Marketing
University Marketing – Project Guidelines
In order to obtain maximum efficiency for project requests, the University Marketing Office asks that you review the following information before the project request is submitted. Our office adheres to this process as a project workflow guideline for all departments and divisions.
- All projects submissions must be sent in 60 days prior to requested due date
- A Project brief will be written by the Marketing department for projects that have multiple components and also require multiple staff and departments to produce. The Marketing department will determine if a project requires a brief.
- The Reinhardt style guide and 10 Step Project Process will be used as the guideline for all projects.
- University Marketing is the final approval for all content.
- Projects submitted inside 60 days are not guaranteed to be completed on the specified due date.
10 Step Project Process
Step 1: Submit Project Request Form
Step 2: Upon receipt of project request, Marketing will:
- Communicate within 3 business days with project contact person to schedule a time to discuss the project
- Create a Project Brief, Deliverables List and Timeline within 7 business days, based on complexity of project
- Email Project Brief, Deliverables List and Timeline documents to project contact person for review
Editorial and Creative Production Begins
Step 3: Obtain all content from project contact person
Step 4: Begin production and creation of content
Step 5: Design/Creation – 1st Draft
Step 6: Department Review of 1st Draft - (7 business day review period)
Step 7: Design/Creation – 2nd Draft (if needed)
Step 8: Final Department Review of 2nd draft - (7 business day review period)
Only errors will be fixed.
Final Delivery and Quality Control
Step 9: Project is created and completed based on Stage 8 review
Step 10: A Final Review for quality control may be used in order to ensure accuracy and brand compliancy
University Marketing Request Form
This form should be used to request development of any new marketing communications materials, such as those identified in this form under “Types of marketing and communications support,” as well as updating of existing materials.
All fields on this form should be completed as fully as possible. This will help the University Marketing Office determine the level of support and type of communication needed for your project as well as the priority your project requires along with others in production.