Alpha Kappa Delta (sociology)
Alpha Kappa Delta is an international sociology honor society dedicated to promoting, facilitating and recognizing academic scholarship in the subject of sociology.
To be a member, you must:
- be an officially declared sociology major or demonstrate a serious interest in sociology within an official program of Reinhardt University;
- be at least a junior (third year);
- have accumulated the equivalent of an overall grade point average of 3.0 and rank in the top 35 percent of your class in general scholarship;
- have maintained the equivalent of a 3.0 grade point average in sociology courses taken at Reinhardt University before initiation; and
- have completed at least four regular courses in sociology before initiation.
For more information, contact Dr. Donald Gregory, associate professor of sociology and sociology program coordinator, at 770-720-5978 or DG2@reinhardt.edu.
Behavioral Sciences Club (sociology and psychology)
The Behavioral Sciences Club is a networking group for psychology and sociology majors at Reinhardt. The club is open for membership to current students with an interest in the behavioral sciences (sociology, psychology, gender studies, social science research).
For more information, contact Dr. Beth Russell, associate professor of psychology, at 770-720-5975 or SBR@reinhardt.edu or Dr. Donald Gregory, associate professor of sociology and sociology program coordinator, at 770-720-5978 or DG2@reinhardt.edu