SOAR for Students
SOAR is the first step of the orientation process and is a series of one-day sessions for new Freshmen, Transfer students and Dual Enrollment students, as well as their families. These sessions occur during June and July.
During SOAR, you will….
- Meet your fellow classmates coming to Reinhardt in the Fall of 2023.
- Learn about studying and living at Reinhardt and becoming familiarized with campus resources.
- Meet faculty and staff that are here to support your growth and development.
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum and degree requirements.
- Receive your first semester class schedules.
- Meet our exceptional Orientation Leaders who want to help you transition to Reinhardt.
Please select SOAR session which best serves your needs and fits your schedule. For dates and a preliminary copy of SOAR schedules please visit “Dates and Schedules.”
Not to be confused with SOAR, Eagle Bound is the second step for new students in their smooth transition to Reinhardt University. You might have attended SOAR but you aren’t an RU student quite yet. It’s safe to say you aren’t officially an RU student until you have been through Eagle Bound.
Eagle Bound is the final stage of the orientation program that fully immerses you in becoming a RU Eagle and you begin to explore, embrace, and engage what it really means to be a thriving member of the Reinhardt community.
Eagle Bound is an action-packed three-day experience for new commuter and residential students the weekend (Friday, August 11 - Sunday, August 13) before fall classes start.
With music, entertainment, presentations and games, participating in Eagle Bound is an excellent way to get to know other new students and get connected to the Reinhardt community!
Each part of Eagle Bound has a specific purpose to serve new students and families in preparation for your first year at Reinhardt.
Please Note: New students who are residential students will move into their residence hall on the morning of Friday, August 11.
For a preliminary copy of the Eagle Bound schedule please click the button below. The schedule is subject to change. The final Eagle Bound schedule will be handed out during check-in.