In partnership with the YMCA, Reinhardt University offers weekly group exercise classes for all levels of exercisers.
Group exercise class are for students and members of the campus community (faculty and staff members); however, guests are not permitted to attend group exercise classes.
Classes are held in the Gin Miller Fitness Studio, located in the West Apartments from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
on Monday and Wednesday.
- Monday: Yoga
- Wednesday: Yoga
Yoga - Chill out with yoga to in the middle of the week. Listen to your body in this yoga class with a flowing sequence of postures and poses designed to increase strength, flexibility, endurance, and balance. This class will be a journey where there is no competition, judgments, or expectations to allow for a deeper experience. Yoga is a gentle class focusing on the mind/body connection; strengthening and stretching the body while relaxing by utilizing deep breathing techniques.
Group Exercise Class Policy Participate at your own risk.
- Reinhardt University ID required.
- Arrive in time to set up your equipment and be prepared when class begins.
- Inform your instructor of any injuries, pregnancy, or special needs.
- Avoid jewelry that can get caught in equipment or that creates noise.
- Avoid heavy perfumes or soaps.
- Return all equipment to its proper location after use.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate containers.
- Strongly recommend bringing personal exercise towel.
- Roll yoga mats and put them away properly - please do not fold them.
- Set aside damaged equipment and inform instructor.
- No guest may participate in group exercise classes.
- Do not adjust stereo equipment.