NonTraditional Students (graduate, professional, online, and adult learners) must complete Sexual Assault Prevention.
Sexual Assault Prevention is an online sexual violence awareness and prevention course that provides tailored sexual assault prevention training to non-traditional student groups, including graduate, professional, online, and adult learners. Sexual Assault Prevention addresses the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking. These issues impact as many as 1 in 5 women during their time in higher education. The course contains content that is specifically required by the amendments to the Clery Act included in the 2013 VAWA Reauthorization, Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (Campus SaVE Act), and Title IX as well as other pertinent federal regulations. These regulations are enforced by the U.S. Department of Education.
You must complete and pass Part 1 and Part 2 of Sexual Assault Prevention with a score of 70% or higher in order to register for the next semester’s classes.
The deadlines to complete this course are listed below. Please note that access to Part 2 of Sexual Assault Prevention will be emailed to you within 30 days of completing Part 1.
|Semester Starting||Deadline to Complete Part 1||Deadline to Complete Part 2|
|Spring 2019||January 24, 2019||March 1, 2019|
To fulfill Reinhardt University’s requirement you will need one Everfi Higher Education Account to access the Sexual Assault Prevention from your Everfi Dashboard.
- Go to: www.everfi.com/register
- Click “Student/Learner” then enter the Registration Code: 9b78001e and then click “Next” to create your EverFi Account.
- Note: When prompted, enter your Reinhardt email address and your Reinhardt Student ID# to receive credit for completion.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.