Skip to content
Remember the 3 R’s! REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
- Aluminum Cans: It takes 95% less energy to make a can out of recycled aluminum and produces 95% less greenhouse gases.
- Plastics: Recycled plastic can be made into a number of products, which reduces the need for virgin materials.
- Paper Products: Every ton of paper recycled saves 17 trees.
- Break down your Cardboard Boxes and recycle them with paper! These boxes will be sorted and recycled appropriately off our campus.
- Glass: Recycling glass reduces waste, saves energy, and conserves natural resources.
- Electronics: Electronic recycling reduces the amount of hazardous materials that may enter our environment.