Greetings from The Business Office at Reinhardt!
We are happy to be of service to you. Below are questions we answer often. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please see the Contact Information at the bottom of this page to e-mail or phone us.
1. Where is the Business Office located?
The Business Office is in the Burgess Administration Building, first floor, north end of building.
2. What are the hours of the Business Office?
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30* p.m.
3. What is Block Tuition?
Block tuition is a flat rate charged to students enrolled in from 12 to 18 undergraduate credit hours in one semester on the Waleska campus. A student taking more than 18 credit hours in a semester will incur an additional charge.
4. When will I receive an invoice? You must view your invoice on eagleweb at https://eagleweb.reinhardt.edu/ics/Students/My_Account/
An email will be sent to all Reinhardt email accounts when invoices are ready to view on eagleweb. If you do not know how to access your Reinhardt email account, you should contact our Information Technology Help Desk at 770-720-5555
5. When do I have to pay my tuition and fees?
Tuition and fees are due approximately two weeks prior to the start of each semester. Specific due dates are published in the Academic calendar.
6. What payment methods are accepted? We are now accepting ACH transfers (e-check) for payments through eagleweb
Cash, check, Money Order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Please call 770-720-5520 to pay by credit card over the phone. You may also pay online using one of the major credit cards listed above as well as ACH transfers (e-check). To pay online please go to https://eagleweb.reinhardt.edu/ics/Students/My_Account/
(Note: all credit cards are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee).
7. What financial aid is available? Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 770.720.5667 or see email@example.com for financial aid information.
8. Do you offer a payment plan? Yes, for more information on our payment plans go to https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/reinhardt/.