2020 Reinhardt Athletic Spectator Policies
Tickets will be available beginning Monday, Sept. 14 and go on sale every Monday thereafter for the current week's games from Monday through Sunday.
Reinhardt University has established a policy for spectators for Fall athletic competitions on campus to promote a safe, healthy environment and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 during this pandemic. The below protocols apply to competition at Ken White Field at University Stadium and James & Sis Brown Athletic Center.
A maximum of 250 attendees will be allowed in the gym or stadium
The policy limits attendance to 250 people at a competition, including participants, coaches, officials, spectators and game-day staff.
- Gates will not open until 1 hour prior to start of competition.
- All attendees will be required to receive a temperature check upon entry into the James & Sis Brown Athletic Center with temporal thermometer by gameday employees:
- Those attending with a temperature under 100.4 will be granted entry
- If temperature is over 100.4, attendee will verbally be asked a series of screening questions regarding COVID-19
- If attendee answers no to all questions regarding symptoms, temperature will be rechecked. If temperature is over 100.4, attendee will not be granted entry and will be encouraged to check with their medical provider. If temperature registers under 100.4, attendee will be granted entry.
All attendees must wear masks and are asked to practice social distancing unless traveling together.
- Masks are required for fans ages 2 and over
Sporting events ticketing
- Spectators must acquire a ticket through the Reinhardt Athletic website at www.reinhardteagles.com via HomeTown Ticketing.
- Tickets can be printed at home or scanned from a mobile device at the gate
- Once capacity of 250 is reached, no further tickets will be available
- Groups (families of RU student-athletes, RU students/faculty/staff) will have designated capacity through the ticketing system. For all Fall home contests, the capacity breakdown will be:
- Participants: 70 for men's and women's soccer, 65 for women's volleyball
- RU student-athlete families: 75 ($5 per ticket plus fees)
- RU students/faculty/staff: 105 for men's and women's soccer, 110 for women's volleyball (no charge)
No community members or spectators of visiting teams will be allowed to purchase tickets
This policy is effective as of Sept. 12, 2020 for Reinhardt University Athletic home competition during the Fall season. Winter and Spring policies will be announced closer to those seasons. Those wishing to attend away competition should verify policies with the host school's website prior to traveling.