Plan Your Schedule & Register for Classes
Registration is open until the end of drop/add
View your Schedule
Note: Cherokee Sheriff (CS) and Savant (SV) classes are available for registration by Extended Campus students only.
Meet with Your Advisor
For returning students, once logged into Eagleweb, your CURRENT classification can be found under "Personal Info", located in the gold bar next to your name. Your advisor can be found on the "Current Students" tab, under the "My Academic Information" tab, under the "My Advising Information" link listed on the left This information is also available in the Registrar's Office located in the Burgess Administration Building.
To successfully navigate advisement and registration, students should complete the following tasks:
- Review the Spring 2019 schedule in advance.
- Plan a tentative course schedule prior to seeing your academic advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor (you will not be able to register until your advisor has cleared your registration).
- Clear all financial obligations to the University (you will not be able to register with a Business Office hold).
- Review the requirements for your desired program of study in the Academic Catalog and take it with you to your advising appointment.
- Remember, simply meeting with your advisor DOES NOT mean you are registered for classes. You are encouraged to log into Eagleweb and register while meeting with your advisor, but your advisor cannot register you for your classes. Ask your advisor questions! Take advantage of this opportunity!
If you are a student at another institution but would like to study at Reinhardt during an upcoming term, please contact the Reinhardt Office of Admissions at 770-720-5526 or 1-87-REINHARDT (1-877-346-4273) to begin your admission process. The admissions staff can assist you with entry requirements and provide information regarding registration and advisement.
Students can register for classes online using Eagleweb or by coming to the Office of the Registrar.
Registration for the Spring 2019 semester will be open as follows:
Spring 2019: Spring 2019 Advising/Registration dates - Monday, October 22, 2018 through Friday, November 2, 2018.
The final day to change schedule, end of drop/add, is January 14, 2019.
Note: You must be advised by your academic advisor before you register for classes.
Access Online Registration
Register Here - also provides access to information about Reinhardt courses, faculty, class schedules, or grades.
Tuition and Fees Due Dates
Specific payment deadline dates are included in all correspondence mailed/e-mailed regarding tuition payments. They are also included in the Academic Calendar. Be sure to pay by the deadline to avoid incurring late fees and/or holds on your account. For more information on payments, contact the Business Office at 770-720-5520.