Mandatory Training for employees and students
Haven is an online sexual misconduct awareness and prevention course. It is completely confidential and individual student responses about alcohol and other drug behavior are not accessible by Reinhardt or any other party.
AlcoholEdu® for College is an educational online course about alcohol and other drug safety. It's completely confidential and individual student responses about alcohol and other drug behavior are not accessible by Reinhardt or any other party.
How do I take the courses?
You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu courses from your Everfi dashboard.
To fulfill Reinhardt University’s requirement:
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
- Enter the Registration Code: faa85f60 and click “I’m a Student” to create your EverFi Account Complete Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu by September 10, 2018
- Note: When prompted, enter your Reinhardt email address and your Reinhardt Student ID# to receive credit for completion.
- Complete Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEduby September 10, 2018
- After 30 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu which must be completed by October 31, 2018.
*If you already have an EverFi Higher Ed Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code faa85f60 by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
Who to Contact
Jamie Johnston, Assistant Dean of Students
Kristy Hough, Campus Nurse
Adam Powell, Campus Counselor
Kristy Starling, PHR, SHRM-CP
Title IX Coordinator
Director of Human Resources
Burgess Administration Building
Reinhardt Public Safety
Lower Level of East Apartments
Non Emergency Phone: