Training for Students
Sexual Assault Prevention
Haven is an online sexual misconduct awareness and prevention course. It is completely confidential and individual student responses about alcohol and other drug behavior are not accessible by Reinhardt or any other party.
AlcoholEdu® for College is an educational online course about alcohol and other drug safety. It's completely confidential and individual student responses about alcohol and other drug behavior are not accessible by Reinhardt or any other party.
How do I take the courses?
You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu courses from your Everfi dashboard.
To fulfill Reinhardt University’s requirement:
- You will receive a course invitation through your Reinhardt University email with information on how to log into your Foundry-Everfi account.
- Upon first log-in, you will be asked to create a password for your account so that moving forward, if you wish to do so, you can log into your account by visiting the following link (https://admin.fifoundry.net/reinhardt_university/sign_in) and entering your username & password.
- Complete Part 1 of the course(s) by the stated deadline.
- After 30 days you will receive an email invitation to complete Part 2 of the course(s).
- Complete Part 2 of the course(s) by the stated deadline.
- Please note that an automated email will sent every week to remind you to complete the training and a link will be included in that email that you can click to log into your account.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.