Major & Career Planning
Are you trying to choose a major? Do you have a major, but are wondering what career opportunities it presents?
FOCUS® 2 is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for college students. It will enable you to self-assess your career-relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. FOCUS 2 also provides valuable occupation information.
FOCUS® 2 Provides:
• Career assessments
• Occupational information
• Videos about various career fields
• Career planning tools
• Career options by education level
• Side-by-side occupational comparisons
To optimize your use of FOCUS® 2, be sure to:
• Complete the Self-Assessment section within the program
• Schedule an appointment with your advisor or the Office of Career Development to review your results.
Access code: Eagle