Time to get Flight Ready!
It is the aim of Reinhardt University’s Flight Ready program to assist students and their families with all aspects associated with becoming a Reinhardt student. Ensuring all University business is completed before entry into the institution will create for the student a more positive experience during the academic year. Therefore, in order to move into Reinhardt residence halls, to participate in extracurricular activities and to continue as an enrolled student at the University, students must take care to complete the following items prior to the beginning of each traditional academic term.
Please review the list below to make sure you have completed all the necessary steps so that you start the semester off on the right foot. For Adult Online and Graduate students, contact 770.720.9191 for steps to enroll.
Admissions (New Students)
- Enrollment Documentation - All Required documents have been received and filed with the University. These documents include:
- Final, official high school transcripts, or
- Final, official college transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT test scores, if required
- All required international admissions documents received.
- Submit your $150 tuition deposit.
- The $150 non-refundable tuition deposit reserves your seat at Reinhardt University for the semester in which you were offered admission. Submit your tuition deposit here or by calling 770-720-5520. The deposit also allows you to proceed with registering for New Student Orientation and housing, if you intend to reside on-campus. Once enrolled, the deposit will be applied toward your student account balance. The tuition deposit is not refundable.
- Double-check your credit evaluations.
- All transfer students or first-time students with dual enrollment credit who submit their college transcripts will receive a credit evaluation(s). Double-check to ensure that all classes for which you believe credit should be received are listed. For more information on our credit transfer policies, see the Academic Catalog.
If you have any questions about admissions or enrollment, please contact the Admissions Office at (770) 720-5526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid (New/Returning Students)
- Financial Aid Documentation - All Required documents have been received and filed with the University. Complete all financial aid forms . These documents include:
- Student Loan Documents
- Any other documentation required to complete a student financial aid file, including Verification documents.
- Secure your financial aid. ·
- Schedule an appointment with your personal Financial Aid Counselor to discuss cost of attendance and financial aid options.
If you have any questions about financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (770) 720-5667or email@example.com.
Business Office (New/Returning Students)
- The student invoice is paid in full by the deadline for the current term, or a payment plan with TMS is approved. Tuition and fees are due prior to the beginning of the semester.
- View your Business Office Student Invoice online. You must log into EagleWeb to view your statement. Reinhardt University will mail tuition and fee invoices, and an email will be sent to your Reinhardt email account as soon as statements have been prepared. Review your online account periodically for updates.
Please note that all student invoices must be satisfied by December 14, 2020. If your account is not satisfied or a payment plan is not current, a business office hold will be placed on your account. Reinhardt offers the following payment options:
1. EagleWeb: You may set up a payment plan or make a one-time payment from your EagleWeb account. Simply log into your EagleWeb account, select Current Students > My Account > Monthly Payment Plan or One-time Payment. You will be redirected to afford.com where you may make your payment. Please note that a 3% convenience charge will be added to all debit/credit card payments.
2. Mail: Make checks payable to Reinhardt University and include your Student ID on the memo line. Mail to Reinhardt University Business Office, 7300 Reinhardt Circle, Waleska, GA 30183.
3. Payment Plan or One-Time Payments: Prior to setting up a payment plan or making a one-time payment, you must register with Student Account Center (SAC). To register, check your Reinhardt student email for an email from Reinhardt University (firstname.lastname@example.org). The subject will say “Complete Account Registration”. Complete your registration to access student account information and take advantage of payment options.
If you have any questions about your student invoice or making payments, please contact the Business Office at (770) 720-5520 or email@example.com.
Residential Education & Housing (New/Returning Students)
Housing Documentation -Please make sure all required documents have been received and filed with the University.
- On-Campus (Residential Students)
- Submission of Housing Deposit and the Housing Application Form.
- Housing contracts become available in early spring. Complete your housing application and submit your $200 housing deposit to secure a living space on campus. Housing is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis, so you are encouraged to submit your application and deposit early! Visit the Office of Housing and Residential Education for more information.
- Submission of Housing Deposit and the Housing Application Form.
- Off-Campus (Commuter Students)
- Submission of Off-Campus Residence Verification Form.
- Visit the Office of Housing and Residential Education for more information.
- Submission of Off-Campus Residence Verification Form.
Move-in Dates/Times Sign-ups
In light of COVID-19, Reinhardt has developed a staggered move-in plan over several days in compliance with social distancing protocols. To be clear, you must sign-up for your move-in day and time in advance. Sign-ups for these dates and times are based on a first come, first basis. Please use the links below to sign-up for your move-in day/time.
- Friday, January 8 (9am-4pm) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040445AAAA2CA6F94-friday
- Saturday, January 9 (10am-3pm) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040445AAAA2CA6F94-saturday
Move-in Day Protocol
- Move-in Day Guests – Students and guests will be expected to wear face coverings and be limited to no more than two guests per resident who can accompany them during move-in. The number of volunteers will be significantly reduced this year and will not be able to assist with moving personal items. All procedures will follow social distancing and other public health guidelines.
Students moving in are only allowed to have 2 guests to help them move in.
- All students and accompanying visitors will need to complete screening measures before and upon arrival to campus.
If students or guests do not feel well, exhibit symptoms of COVID, have been in contact with COVID-19, have a fever, WE ASK YOU DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS. Please email us at Student_affairs@reinhardt.edu to let us know.
- Bring Masks – We will have some available on campus, including fabric masks available at the campus store, but you will likely want to have your own.
- Bring Hand Sanitizer – Include disinfectant spray or wipes as part of your cleaning supplies.
- What to Bring Resource – For more general items to bring/not to bring on move in day please visit our website: https://www.reinhardt.edu/student-life/living-on-campus/what-to-bring/
- Staggered Move-in – To promote social distancing we are asking all students to sign up for a move-in time. Please arrive for the move-in time you signed up for, we will turn you away if it is not your assigned day and time. An email with sign-up information for move-in will be sent Thursday, December 17th from Residence Life.
If you have any questions about housing, please contact the Residence Education & Housing Office at (770) 720-5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Orientation (New Students)
Make your reservation and attend New Student Orientation.
- In light of COVID19, Reinhardt University will be moving all SOAR activities to an online platform.
- To help ease your transition, Reinhardt has designed the New Student Orientation (NSO) program. During NSO, you will learn more about life at Reinhardt and the many resources available to you, as well as meet with a faculty advisor to finalize your course schedule. Visit www.reinhardt.edu/orientation to learn more and to reserve your spot at NSO today!
If you have any questions about orientation, please contact the Orientation Office at (770) 720-5532 or email@example.com.
Advising & Registration for Courses (New/Returning Students)
- Meet one-on-one with your Academic Advisor or School Dean to learn about your academic program and how your course sequence will look as well as be advised and registered for classes.
- We recommend that you browse the online University course offerings and begin organizing your ideas for future conversations with your Academic Advisor. Exploring the course options available to you before your advising session will improve your advising experience. Prepare for your academic advising session by reviewing the undergraduate catalog at www.reinhardt.edu/catalog.
If you have any questions about advising and course registration, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (770) 720-5534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Center (New Students)
- Complete Your Health History with the Campus Nurse.
- Verify the required documents (separate from athletic physicals and documents) are on file with the University.
- All Reinhardt University students are required to have certain information on file at the Student Health Center. This information includes a completed Health History form (different from athletic department) and a complete immunization record. In addition, all resident students are required by Georgia law to receive the meningococcal meningitis vaccine, or sign a waiver stating their understanding of the requirement, but expressing a choice to decline the vaccine. Students who are commuters are exempt from the meningitis requirement but are required to complete a Health History form and supply the Student Health Center with a complete immunization record. These documents include:
- Student Health Records
- A complete Health History Form
- A complete Immunization record
- All resident students are required by Georgia law to receive the meningococcal meningitis vaccine, or sign a waiver stating their understanding of the requirement but express a choice to decline the vaccine.
- Visit Health Services to learn more and to access the required health forms.
If you have any questions about submitting health forms, please contact the Campus Nurse within the Student Health Center at (770) 720-5542 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 Awareness Course (New/Returning Students)
As part of Reinhardt’s comprehensive approach and response to COVID-19, it is REQUIRED that all new and returning students complete an asynchronously (self-paced, independent) online course.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the specific strain of coronavirus disease that emerged in late 2019, it’s imperative to share the facts about the virus. There’s a lot of misinformation about COVID-19 and if people don’t know the truth about its symptoms and how it spreads, they could engage in behaviors that exposes portions of the population to risk. After taking this course, you will be able to explain what coronavirus is, identify its symptoms, summarize how it spreads and define key concepts focusing on prevention like social distancing and wearing masks. Through understanding this information, you will be better prepared not only to prevent the spread of coronavirus, but to inform others on how to do the same.
- This course will be presented in an online platform. Course work includes different modules (units) to explore and quizzes to assure you’ve learned key information.
- Students will be given access to this course in Canvas.
- Covid-19 Awareness Course Instructions:
- You have been automatically enrolled in the COVID-19 Awareness course.
- Once enrolled in the course, Canvas generates a course invitation which is sent to your Reinhardt email address.
- You must log into your Canvas account and accept the course invitation to participate in the course.
- Once you have accepted the course invite, you may proceed with completing the course.
- Covid-19 Awareness Course Instructions:
"If you have any questions about this course, please contact the Student Health Center at (770) 720-5549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Safety (New/Returning Students)
- Register for a parking decal.
- If you plan to have a car on campus, apply for a parking permit from Public Safety. Choose “Parking Permit” located in the left hand navigation. If you plan to live on campus, you will need to have your housing assignment in order to register for your parking permit.
If you have any questions about parking or safety on campus, please contact Public Safety at (770) 720-5789 or email@example.com.
Prevention Education (New Students)
- Complete the SAPU and Alcohol.edu courses.
- As part of Reinhardt’s comprehensive approach to alcohol education and sexual violence prevention, it is REQUIRED that all new incoming students complete targeted online wellness and prevention courses called “Sexual Assault Prevention Courses” and “AlcoholEdu.”
- At Reinhardt, we work hard to provide a safe and healthy community; our students play an important role in upholding those values. Our goal is to reduce the negative consequences of alcohol misuse and abuse on campus, as well as incidents of unwanted sexual behavior. You will receive instruction on how to login in August. To take these courses, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have access to a personal computer, you can use any publicly available computer with internet access.
- Learn more about SAPU and AlcoholEdu visit www.reinhardt.edu/prevention.
- Students will be given access to these courses at the beginning of the academic term.
If you have any questions about prevention education, please contact the Dean of Students at (770) 720-5540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Support Office (New/Returning Students)
- If necessary, complete the Voluntary Disclosure of Disability Form.
- Reinhardt is committed to providing quality education for all of its students. If you have any needs that are a result of a disability, you may wish to request reasonable accommodations in order for you to be most successful. If you are a student with a disability, please download the Voluntary Disclosure of Disability Form and return it to the Academic Support Office.
- The information you provide will be released only to those offices responsible for providing assistance to students with disabilities. Disclosure is voluntary; however, all students seeking accommodations are responsible to provide the institution with appropriate, current documentation of the disabling condition and to request accommodations in a timely manner so that services can be in place for the semester. Accommodations are not granted retroactively. Upon receipt of this form, service providers will make personal connections with you and plan for the semester.
If you have any questions about the services and resources provided by the Academic Support Office please contact this office at (770) 720-5567 or email@example.com.
US. Postal Service (New/Returning Students)
- Reserve your U.S. Post Office Box.
- Please be aware that there is no on-campus postal service for students; however, Post Office Boxes are available for a nominal fee at the Waleska Post Office which is located across the street from the Burgess Administration Building.
- To reserve a PO Box online, visit www.usps.com then 1) select Manage Your Mail, 2) Select Reserve or Renew a PO Box, 3) Click Find a PO Box, 4) Pick the Waleska Post Office by entering following ZIP Code: 30183, 5) Select Waleska Post Office, 6) Complete the online application, 7) Pay with any major credit card, 8) Bring the printed form, your emailed receipt, and two IDs to the Waleska Post Office to pick up your key.
If you have any questions about the services and resources provided by the Waleska Post Office please contact this office at (770) 720-2471.