Time to get Flight Ready!
It is the aim of Reinhardt University’s Flight Ready program to assist students and their families with all aspects associated with becoming a Reinhardt student. Ensuring all University business is completed before entry into the institution will create for the student a more positive experience during the academic year. Therefore, in order to move into Reinhardt residence halls, to participate in extracurricular activities and to continue as an enrolled student at the University, students must take care to complete the following items prior to the beginning of each traditional academic term.
Please review the list below to make sure you have completed all the necessary steps so that you start the semester off on the right foot. For Adult Online and Graduate students, contact 770.720.5526 for steps to enroll.
Admissions (New Students)
- Enrollment Documentation - All Required documents have been received and filed with the University. These documents include:
- Final, official high school transcripts, or
- Final, official college transcripts
- All required international admissions documents received.
- Submit your $150 tuition deposit.
- The $150 non-refundable tuition deposit reserves your seat at Reinhardt University for the semester in which you were offered admission. Submit your tuition deposit here or by calling 770-720-5520. The deposit also allows you to proceed with registering for New Student Orientation and housing, if you intend to reside on-campus. Once enrolled, the deposit will be applied toward your student account balance. The tuition deposit is not refundable.
- Double-check your credit evaluations.
- All transfer students or first-time students with dual enrollment credit who submit their college transcripts will receive a credit evaluation(s). Double-check to ensure that all classes for which you believe credit should be received are listed. For more information on our credit transfer policies, see the Academic Catalog.
If you have any questions about admissions or enrollment, please contact the Admissions Office at (770) 720-5526 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid (New/Returning Students)
- Financial Aid Documentation - All Required documents have been received and filed with the University. Complete all financial aid forms . These documents include:
- Student Loan Documents
- Any other documentation required to complete a student financial aid file, including Verification documents.
- Secure your financial aid. ·
- Schedule an appointment with your personal Financial Aid Counselor to discuss cost of attendance and financial aid options.
If you have any questions about financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (770) 720-5667or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Office (New/Returning Students)
Spring payment due date is December 12, 2022. Tuition and fees are due prior to the beginning of each semester. Students must have invoices paid in full by the deadline for the current term or have an active payment plan in place.
- View your invoice. Invoices will be available online beginning November 1, 2022 and updated weekly until after drop/add. All registered students may view their student invoice by signing onto their Eagleweb account and then selecting Current Student > My Account > Course and Fee Statement > Generate Course and Fee Statement.
- Payment Plans are available. To access information and enroll in a payment plan go to https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/reinhardt/. · To find out more about the Business Office Click Here.
If you have any questions about your student invoice or making payments, please contact the Business Office at (770) 720-5520 or email@example.com.
Residential Education & Housing (New/Returning Students)
Reinhardt University requires all students in the following categories to live on-campus in the residence halls:
- All first year students
- All students receiving 50% or more of their tuition expenses from Reinhardt Institutional Aid
Students may apply to be exempt from living on campus if they meet the following criteria:
- Living exclusively with parents or legal guardians in their/her/his primary residence within a 35-mile driving distance of Reinhardt University as measured by Google Maps;
- Married and/or live with dependents/children;
- 24 years of age or older.
If a student believes they meet one of the above criteria, they must complete an Off Campus Application and be granted permission to move off-campus before they may do so.
Housing Documentation – Please make sure all required documents have been received and filed with the University.
On-Campus (Residential Students)
- Submission of Housing Deposit and the Housing Application Form.
- Housing contracts become available in early spring. Complete your housing application and submit your $200 housing deposit to secure a living space on campus. Housing is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis, so you are encouraged to submit your application and deposit early!
Off-Campus (Commuter Students)
- Submission of Off-Campus Residence Application Form.
- Reinhardt University requires all students in the following categories to live on-campus in the residence halls:
Visit the Office of Housing and Residential Education for more information and to submit either Housing Application or Off Campus Residence Application.
Reinhardt has developed a staggered check-in plan for the Flight Ready/Move-in dates. To be clear, you must sign up for your Flight Ready/Move-in date and time in advance. You will receive an email with the appropriate sign-up link.
- Early Arrival Athletic Students, Part 1 – Tuesday, December 27 (Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Wrestling Only)
- Early Arrival Athletic Students, Part 2 – Thursday, January 5 (Men’s Volleyball Only)
- New and Returning Students – Saturday, January 7
If you have any questions about housing, please contact the Residence Education & Housing Office at (770) 720-5536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Orientation (New Students)
Make your reservation and attend New Student Orientation.
To help ease your transition, Reinhardt has designed the New Student Orientation (NSO) program. During NSO, you will learn more about life at Reinhardt and the many resources available to you, as well as meet with a faculty advisor to finalize your course schedule.
NSO is a multi-step process which includes SOAR and Flight School. All new students are required to attend elements of the NSO.
- SOAR – Takes place during the summer months and is a series of highly engaging 1-day sessions where you will meet your fellow classmates coming to Reinhardt in the Fall of 2022 and learn about studying and living at Reinhardt.
- Flight School – An online Canvas course to be completed asynchronously (self-paced, independently). Flight School will be like taking a class and includes different modules (units) covering campus resources and support services.
Please keep in mind that by making your reservation as soon as possible, you will ensure priority in processing and increase the likelihood that your SOAR session preference will be honored, as space at each SOAR session is limited. Visit www.reinhardt.edu/orientation to learn more and to reserve your spot at NSO today!
If you have any questions about orientation, please contact the Orientation Office at (770) 720-5540 or email@example.com.
Advising & Registration for Courses (New/Returning Students)
- Meet one-on-one with your Academic Advisor or School Dean to learn about your academic program and how your course sequence will look as well as be advised and registered for classes.
- We recommend that you browse the online University course offerings and begin organizing your ideas for future conversations with your Academic Advisor. Exploring the course options available to you before your advising session will improve your advising experience. Prepare for your academic advising session by reviewing the undergraduate catalog at www.reinhardt.edu/catalog.
If you have any questions about advising and course registration, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (770) 720-5534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Center (New Students)
- Submit Your Health History and Immunization Records
- All Reinhardt University students are required to complete a Health History Form (different from athletic department) and submit immunization records.
- Visit Student Health Center to learn more.
- Login to your Medicat student health portal with your RU credentials to upload and complete all necessary health forms.
- Submit Your COVID-19 Vaccination Status/Exemption
- While the COVID-19 vaccine is not required, students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to receive this immunization. All students will be asked to provide evidence of their vaccination status or provide a waiver form to the University.
- Proof of Vaccination or
- Vaccination Exemption [medical, religious, or other personal reasons].
- Visit Student Health Center to learn more.
- In July, you will receive an e-mail from the Virtual Care Group notifying you that you have full access to their telehealth platform. You will use that email, go through the VCG app or click here www.thevirtualcaregroup.com/reinhardt to find out more about the Virtual Care Group and to activate your account.
- Activate Your Virtual Care Group TeleHealth Account
- As a Reinhardt student, you have unlimited access to doctors, therapists, and on-demand crisis counseling through the Virtual Care Group’s telehealth options. This service is in addition to other healthcare and counseling services available through the Student Health Center.
- In July, you will receive an e-mail from The Virtual Care Group notifying you that you have full access to their telehealth platform. You will use that email to find out more about the Virtual Care Group, and to activate your account. Once activated, you can get the care you need anytime, from anywhere which includes unlimited medical visits with board-certified physicians, 50-minute behavioral visits, life coaching, and on-demand crisis counseling.
- To activate your account, you will need to enter your Last Name, Date of Birth and Zip Code (30183) to register. You can also call Customer Support at 866.533.1827 to register.
Public Safety (New/Returning Students)
- Register for a parking decal.
- If you plan to have a car on campus, apply for a parking permit from Public Safety. Choose “Parking Permit” located in the left hand navigation. If you plan to live on campus, you will need to have your housing assignment in order to register for your parking permit.
If you have any questions about parking or safety on campus, please contact Public Safety at (770) 720-5789 or email@example.com.
Academic Support Office (New/Returning Students)
- If necessary, complete the Voluntary Disclosure of Disability Form.
- Reinhardt is committed to providing quality education for all of its students. If you have any needs that are a result of a disability, you may wish to request reasonable accommodations in order for you to be most successful. If you are a student with a disability, please download the Voluntary Disclosure of Disability Form and return it to the Academic Support Office.
- The information you provide will be released only to those offices responsible for providing assistance to students with disabilities. Disclosure is voluntary; however, all students seeking accommodations are responsible to provide the institution with appropriate, current documentation of the disabling condition and to request accommodations in a timely manner so that services can be in place for the semester. Accommodations are not granted retroactively. Upon receipt of this form, service providers will make personal connections with you and plan for the semester.
If you have any questions about the services and resources provided by the Academic Support Office please contact this office at (770) 720-5567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
US. Postal Service (New/Returning Students)
- Reserve your U.S. Post Office Box.
- Please be aware that there is no on-campus postal service for students; however, Post Office Boxes are available for a nominal fee at the Waleska Post Office which is located across the street from the Burgess Administration Building.
- To reserve a PO Box online, visit www.usps.com then 1) select Manage Your Mail, 2) Select Reserve or Renew a PO Box, 3) Click Find a PO Box, 4) Pick the Waleska Post Office by entering following ZIP Code: 30183, 5) Select Waleska Post Office, 6) Complete the online application, 7) Pay with any major credit card, 8) Bring the printed form, your emailed receipt, and two IDs to the Waleska Post Office to pick up your key.
If you have any questions about the services and resources provided by the Waleska Post Office please contact this office at (770) 720-2471.